- 2 (16 oz) containers hummus
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese (about 1⁄2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped drained canned artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup Versatile Vinaigrette (recipe follows)
- Pita chips
- Spoon hummus in a large trifle dish.
- Top with cucumber, feta, peppers, olives, artichoke hearts, and mint. Drizzle with Versatile Vinaigrette.
- Serve with pita chips.
This can be made the day before. Just before serving, drizzle with vinaigrette. This is a great option for those who are done to death with Mexican layered dip. This is such a healthy, fresh alternative.
Per serving: 252 Calories, 8 g Protein, 24 g Carbohydrates, 5 g Fiber, 14 g Total fat (2 g sat), 482 mg Sodium, ★★ Phosphorus, ★ Vitamin B1 (thiamine), B6, C, E, K, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc