- 6 cups red cabbage, shredded (about 1/2 small head)
- 1 cup kale, chopped & packed
- 1 cup red apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 cup EDEN Sauerkraut, drained
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Place all vegetables, apple, sauerkraut and mint in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk. Pour over the vegetables and toss.
- The salad is now ready to eat, but the flavor is better if the salad is allowed to sit for about an hour so the flavors blend.
- *Prep time includes time to let the salad sit so the flavors blend.