- 6 cups red cabbage, shredded (about 1/2 small head)
- 1 cup kale, chopped & packed
- 1 cup red apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 cup EDEN Sauerkraut, drained
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- Place all vegetables, apple, sauerkraut and mint in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk. Pour over the vegetables and toss.
- The salad is now ready to eat, but the flavor is better if the salad is allowed to sit for about an hour so the flavors blend.
- *Prep time includes time to let the salad sit so the flavors blend.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.