- 1 large head of savoy cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 5 strawberries, sliced thin
- 2 red shallots, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Creamy Poppy-Seed Dressing
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 small clove garlic
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- Add all coleslaw ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to combine well.
- In a small blender, add all dressing ingredients except poppy seeds. Blend until smooth. Stir in poppy seeds and pour the dressing over the salad.
- Toss to coat and allow to sit in the fridge, covered, for 1 hour. Or serve right then and there. It’s good either way! Will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To make vegan, replace honey with agave nectar or coconut nectar and mayonnaise with egg-free mayonnaise.
- To make nut-free, replace slivered almonds with an equal amount of seeds.
- To make egg-free, use egg-free mayonnaise.
Her first paperback, The Keto Diet, was an international bestseller and the first ketogenic book to debut at Costco, ever. some of her latest include The Keto Diet Cookbook (April, 2019), and Keto for Women (June, 2019).