- 2 cups peeled and chopped carrots
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped ginger root
- 1/8 cup white sesame seeds
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 cups purified water
- Juicer (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until mixture is smooth. Serve.
- The consistency of this raw soup is not as smooth as a cooked and pureed version. While the soup won’t contain as much fiber, if you have a juicer and want a smoother texture you can juice the carrots before adding them to the blender.