- 1 lb carrots, peeled and trimmed and chopped into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Juice from 1 orange, about 1/4 cup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups water
- 1 cube Rapunzel Vegan Vegetable Bouillon with Sea Salt
- Sauté onion in olive oil until it begins to soften.
- Add carrots and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add ginger and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add water and bouillon cube and bring to a boil, simmer covered for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Purée soup in a blender until just blended.
- Return to pot and add orange juice.
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy.
Organic Connections is brought to you by Natural Vitality, a purpose-driven human nutrition company. Natural Vitality Living offers fun tips, delicious recipes, inspiring profiles and features to empower readers to find balance in a stressful world. Visit the Organic Connections blog for more content that will get you eating, drinking, gardening, shopping and learning in a whole new shade of green.