- 1 ¼ c Lundberg Family Farms Black Pearl Rice
- 2 ½ c water
- ¼ c orange juice
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ c sugar
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Put the water, orange juice, zest, and Lundberg Black Pearl Rice into a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook covered for 45 minutes (or until water is absorbed).
- Stir in the coconut milk and sugar and simmer for approximately 15 additional minutes, uncovered.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Top with diced seasonal fruit
(Per 1 cup of pudding) Calories: 360; Total Fat: 18g; Saturated Fat: 15g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 20mg; Total Carbohydrates: 48g; Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 12g