- 6 slices Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- 1 green apple
- 1 red apple
- 1 cup walnuts
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup + 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Whip together mascarpone cheese with 1 Tbsp of maple syrup. Refrigerate until it is time to craft the sandwich.
- Preheat your oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix walnuts, ground cinnamon, melted coconut oil, and 1 cup maple syrup. Spread out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and bake until golden and fragrant, about 15 minutes. Let cool while you prep the rest of the panini.
- Core and slice the red and green apples right before you build your panini. Layer the sweet mascarpone cheese on the bottom slice of bread and stack with apple slices and toasted cinnamon walnuts. Spread the sweet mascarpone on the inside of the top slice and assemble the sandwich.
- Add an optional swipe of coconut oil to either side of your sandwich and place on a grill pan or a panini press until the outsides are golden brown and crisp.
- Slice in half and enjoy!
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.