Chocolate Chia Seed Raspberry Pudding
- 2 cups gluten-free dairy-free chocolate-flavored milk beverage (almond, coconut, rice, or soy)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, stir together chocolate milk, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Cover bowl and place in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Top each serving with 1/8 cup of fresh raspberries. Serve.
This dairy-free vegetarian treat can be vegan also by replacing honey with maple syrup.
153 Calories, 3 g Protein, 23 g Carbohydrates, 6 g Fiber, 6 g Total fat (1 g sat, 1 g mono, 3 g poly), 83 mg Sodium, ★★★ Vitamin E, ★★ Calcium, Manganese, Phosphorus