- Place Cocoa Edensoy, agar flakes, and sea salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil while stirring frequently.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes to dissolve the agar.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate chips, stirring until dissolved.
- Place in a blender and pulse several times to dissolve any remaining agar and chocolate chips.
- Place back in the saucepan and let cool to room temperature.
- When the liquid is room temperature, place the aquafaba in a bowl and whip to the consistency of whipped cream with a stand or hand mixer.
- Combine the foamed aquafaba with the soymilk and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into dessert cups and refrigerate two to four hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and garnish with fresh berries or other fruit, and chocolate chips or grated chocolate.