Blackberry-Honey Frozen Yogurt Pops
- 3 cups whole-milk yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blackberries, divided
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Making the iced pops: Add yogurt, 1 cup of the blackberries, honey, and basil, if you are using it, to a blender. Blend until everything has turned purple and has a smooth texture.
- Filling the molds: Plop a whole blackberry into a frozen pop mold. Pour a bit of the yogurt mixture into the mold. Plop in another blackberry and more of the mixture. Repeat until mold is three-fourths full. Repeat with remaining molds.
- Freeze until treats are frozen through, about 1 hour.
Per serving: 76 Calories, 2.5 g Protein, 13 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 2 g Total fat, 29 mg Sodium