- 2 c cooked short-grain brown rice, cooled
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 to 2 Tbsp fresh dill, to taste
- 1/2 c pecans, chopped
- 1/4 c raisins
- 4 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad. Toss to blend.