- 1/2 cup raw unsalted almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- Process almonds, coconut, sunflower seeds, almond flour, and cinnamon in a food processor until finely ground, taking care to not overblend.
- Transfer mixture to a heat-proof bowl. Pour the 1/4 cup of boiling water over and stir to combine.
- Transfer porridge to two serving bowls. Drizzle with syrup and top with blueberries.