- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Flax English Muffins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup kale
- 1 block of firm tofu*
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Fork split and toast the Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Flax English Muffins
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, pour in olive oil.
- Pour in the shallots, garlic and red bell pepper and kale. Sautee for five minutes or until softened.
- Add firm block of tofu to the skillet. Scramble into small egg-sized pieces.
- Season the tofu mixture with black pepper, sea salt, nutritional yeast and turmeric.
- Ensure that the tofu, vegetable mixture and seasoning are well-incorporated.
- Spoon the scramble onto the Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Flax English Muffin.
- Enjoy either open-faced, or as a sandwich!
*Pat the tofu dry before using.
More English Muffin Recipes
The possibilities are endless. Try these other recipes, or get creative!