- Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Flax English Muffins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup kale
- 1 block of firm tofu*
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Fork split and toast the Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Flax English Muffins
- Warm a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, pour in olive oil.
- Pour in the shallots, garlic and red bell pepper and kale. Sautee for five minutes or until softened.
- Add firm block of tofu to the skillet. Scramble into small egg-sized pieces.
- Season the tofu mixture with black pepper, sea salt, nutritional yeast and turmeric.
- Ensure that the tofu, vegetable mixture and seasoning are well-incorporated.
- Spoon the scramble onto the Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Flax English Muffin.
- Enjoy either open-faced, or as a sandwich!
*Pat the tofu dry before using.
More English Muffin Recipes
The possibilities are endless. Try these other recipes, or get creative!
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.