- Fork split and toast the Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Flax English Muffins.
- With a knife, cut ¼ of an avocado into slices. Place on one-half of an avocado.
- Crack and scramble two eggs, with the seasoning of your choice.
- Pour egg-mixture into a skillet and cook until it resembles an open-faced omelet. Fold into fourths (half it, and half it again).
- Place egg on top of avocado.
- Top with a slice of cheese.
- Melt in oven, if desired.
This recipe is also very tasty with veganaise and vegan bacon!
More English Muffin Recipes
The possibilities are endless. Try these other recipes, or get creative!