- Fork split and toast the Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Flax English Muffins.
- With a knife, cut ¼ of an avocado into slices. Place on one-half of an avocado.
- Crack and scramble two eggs, with the seasoning of your choice.
- Pour egg-mixture into a skillet and cook until it resembles an open-faced omelet. Fold into fourths (half it, and half it again).
- Place egg on top of avocado.
- Top with a slice of cheese.
- Melt in oven, if desired.
This recipe is also very tasty with veganaise and vegan bacon!
More English Muffin Recipes
The possibilities are endless. Try these other recipes, or get creative!
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.