- 4 large apples
- 6 Nutiva Organic O’Coconut (O’Coconut Classic and/or O’Coconut Hemp & Chia)
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Chia Seed
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted and cut into thirds
- 4 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking dish with tinfoil. Pour in ½ cup water.
- Wash apples and cut off the apple tops to about ¼ way down (you want a large enough opening for the crumble to fit). Remove as much of the core and seeds as possible without cutting through to the bottom.
- Set apples on tinfoil, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the crumble by placing the rest of the ingredients in a blender. Blend to a crumbled consistency (scraping down sides as needed).
- Transfer crumble to a bowl and set aside.
- Once the apples are done, remove from oven, add ¼ cup more water to the bottom of pan. Then, stuff each apple with the crumble.
- Bake for another 15-18 minutes. Serve warm.