- 12 cups filtered water
- 8 cups chopped and mixed organic vegetables, such as
- burdock root
- red beet
- sweet potatoes
- sea vegetables
- shiitake mushrooms
- garlic (whole bulb)
- Fresh herbs and spices, such as
- cayenne pepper
- lemon grass
- Add water, veggies, and herbs to large stockpot. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for a few hours.
- Strain through a sieve or fine-mesh filter bag, often referred to as a nut milk bag.
- Drink warm 2 to 3 cups a day with meals or in between.
- Store in refrigerator in glass container with tight-fitting lid for up to 5 days.