- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup oil, plus additional for greasing pan
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 9 of the muffin cups in a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, honey, and vanilla extract. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until fully incorporated. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Scoop approximately 1/4 cup of batter into each greased muffin cup.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes, until a cake tester inserted into center of muffin comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan for 1/2 hour.