- 1 Tbsp shelled walnuts
- 2/3 cup canned unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 1 Tbsp shredded carrot
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add walnuts to a blender and pulse until powdery.
- Add coconut milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, and stevia to blender and process until smooth. Add shredded carrot and pulse a couple times until finely chopped.
- Add ice cubes and pulse until thick and creamy, tamping down as necessary.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Coconut, walnuts, cinnamon, and a hint of carrot make this keto smoothie taste like cake. If you want to have your cake for breakfast and eat it too, this smoothie is the way to go.