- 1/2 cup rolled gluten-free oats
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup raw turbinado sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups of any trail mix or nuts and dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease or cover in parchment paper two cookie sheets.
- With a mixer, blend oil, sweeteners, eggs, and vanilla together until fluffy and creamy.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and stir into the wet ingredients until well blended.
- With a spatula or spoon stir in the trail mix. Mix well.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of dough for each cookie, roll into a ball shape and place 2 1/2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15–18 minutes, or until lightly brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in a sealed container.
We recommend using local, organic and non-GMO ingredients whenever possible.
Organic Connections is brought to you by Natural Vitality, a purpose-driven human nutrition company. Natural Vitality Living offers fun tips, delicious recipes, inspiring profiles and features to empower readers to find balance in a stressful world. Visit the Organic Connections blog for more content that will get you eating, drinking, gardening, shopping and learning in a whole new shade of green.