- 2 cup sweet white rice (glutinous or Jasmine)
- 1 (13.5 to 14 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup honey
- Pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 mangoes, peeled and diced
- Shredded coconut for garnish
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, whisk coconut milk, almond milk, honey, and salt together in a large pan set over medium-low heat. Cook until honey has dissolved in coconut milk. Do not let mixture come to a boil or coconut milk may curdle.
- Stir in cooked rice. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, for approximately 10 minutes, until pudding has thickened. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- In bottom of each of 8 parfait glasses or small glass jars, alternate layers of rice pudding and diced mango, ending with a layer of mango and a garnish of shredded coconut.
498 Calories, 6 g Protein, 91 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Fiber, 14 g Total fat (12 g sat), 71 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin C, Folate, ★★ Vitamin A, B1 (thiamine), B3 (niacin), B6, Iron, Phosphorus, ★ Vitamin E, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc