- Place the quinoa, water, sea salt and cinnamon in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the EDENSOY and maple syrup. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add the apples and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and mix in the dried fruit and vanilla.
- Cover and let sit for 15 minutes to thicken.
This pudding may also be served as a breakfast porridge. Try garnishing with roasted, chopped nuts, EDEN Shake or Organic Gomasio.
Per serving: 360 calories, 5g fat (13% calories from fat), 11g protein, 67g carbohydrate, 13g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium