- Place the quinoa, water, sea salt and cinnamon in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the EDENSOY and maple syrup. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add the apples and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and mix in the dried fruit and vanilla.
- Cover and let sit for 15 minutes to thicken.
This pudding may also be served as a breakfast porridge. Try garnishing with roasted, chopped nuts, EDEN Shake or Organic Gomasio.
Per serving: 360 calories, 5g fat (13% calories from fat), 11g protein, 67g carbohydrate, 13g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.