- 1 cup Eden Quinoa, washed and drained
- 2 cups water
- 1/8 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Eden Dried Montmorency Cherries, coarsely chopped or Eden Dried Wild Blueberries or Edebn Dried Cranberries, do not chop
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 cups EdenSoy Vanilla
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup slivered organic almonds, dry pan roasted for garnish or Eden Tamari Roasted Almonds, chopped
- Place the quinoa, water, sea salt, dried cherries and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the EdenSoy and syrup. Simmer, uncovered, for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and mix in the vanilla. Cover the pan and let sit for 15 minutes to thicken.
- Place in serving bowls and garnish with slivered almonds.
420 calories, 10 g fat, 13 g protein, 71 g carbohydrate, 13 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.