- 1 cup EDEN Quinoa, washed and drained
- 2 cups water
- 1/8 tsp EDEN Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup EDEN Dried Montmorency Cherries, coarsely chopped or EDEN Dried Wild Blueberries or EDEN Dried Cranberries, do not chop
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 cups EDENSOY Vanilla
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup slivered organic almonds, dry pan roasted for garnish or EDEN Tamari Roasted Almonds, chopped
- Place the quinoa, water, sea salt, dried cherries and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the EDENSOYand syrup. Simmer, uncovered, for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and mix in the vanilla. Cover the pan and let sit for 15 minutes to thicken.
- Place in serving bowls and garnish with slivered almonds.
Per serving: 420 calories, 10g fat (21% calories from fat), 13g protein, 71g carbohydrate, 13g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium