- 1 cup Eden Quinoa, washed and drained
- 2 cups water
- 1/8 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Eden Dried Montmorency Cherries, coarsely chopped or Eden Dried Wild Blueberries or Edebn Dried Cranberries, do not chop
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 cups EdenSoy Vanilla
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup slivered organic almonds, dry pan roasted for garnish or Eden Tamari Roasted Almonds, chopped
- Place the quinoa, water, sea salt, dried cherries and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the flame and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the EdenSoy and syrup. Simmer, uncovered, for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and mix in the vanilla. Cover the pan and let sit for 15 minutes to thicken.
- Place in serving bowls and garnish with slivered almonds.
420 calories, 10 g fat, 13 g protein, 71 g carbohydrate, 13 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium