- 1 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/4 c Lite&Sweet
- 4 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 8-ounces packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 c Lite&Sweet
- 1/2 c sour cream, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp whipping cream, room temperature
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Natural red food coloring to taste
- 1 c whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp Lite&Sweet (powdered works best)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, melted (optional)
- 4 sugar-free peppermints, crushed (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, and melted butter until well combined.
- Press firmly into the bottom of cheesecake pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with Lite&Sweet until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream, whipping cream, and extracts until combined.
- Add natural red food coloring and beat until desired color is achieved (I use natural food dyes from fruits and vegetables).
- Carefully spread filling over crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream with sweetener and vanilla until it holds stiff peaks.
- Spread over filling.
- Chill cheesecake for at least 3 hours, until set.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and crushed candies, if desired. Cut into pieces and serve.