- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Lite&Sweet
- 4 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Lite&Sweet
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 tbsp whipping cream, room temperature
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Red food coloring to taste (use natural food coloring if possible)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Lite&Sweet (powdered works best)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, melted (optional)
- 4 sugar-free peppermints, crushed (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, and melted butter until well combined.
- Press firmly into the bottom of cheesecake pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with Lite&Sweet until smooth.
- Beat in sour cream, whipping cream, and extracts until combined.
- Add red food coloring and beat until desired color is achieved (I use natural food dyes from fruits and vegetables).
- Carefully spread filling over crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream with sweetener and vanilla until it holds stiff peaks.
- Spread over filling.
- Chill cheesecake for at least 3 hours, until set.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and crushed candies, if desired. Cut into pieces and serve.
Glaucia Jones grew up in a Brazilian family, where she learned at an early age to lead a healthy lifestyle through nutritious cuisine. As a child she watched her relatives prepare culinary masterpieces from scratch. At a young age she followed her passion for food and television by interning at ABC 4 Utah cooking segments and also developed recipes for corporations during her college years. Jones has always had a passion for healthy living and found herself determined to find better food ingredients for herself and her young family. She has a degree in Business from Utah Valley University and lives with her husband and two daughters in Utah.