- 1⁄4 c coconut milk (homemade or from can, aseptic box, or refrigerated carton)
- 1⁄4 c lime juice
- 1 or 2 coconut water ice cubes or regular ice cubes
- 1⁄2 c sparkling water
- In a cocktail shaker, Mason jar, or other type of container with a lid, shake coconut milk and lime juice until well combined.
- Place ice cubes in a glass and pour in coconut milk–lime juice mixture.
- Top off glass with sparkling water.
Per serving: 169 Calories, 2 g Protein, 11 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 15 g Total fat (13 g sat, 1 g mono), 97 mg Sodium, ★★★ Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), B12, Manganese, ★★ Vitamin C, Copper, ★ Magnesium, Phosphorus