- 7 oz. Eden Bifun (rice) Pasta, 2 packages
- 2 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger root, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tsp Eden Hot Pepper Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 cup scallions, cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup snow peas, stems removed chopped Chinese cabbage or small broccoli floretts
- 2 Tbsp unsalted, roasted organic peanuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Place the pasta in a large bowl, pour warm water over to cover and soak 20 minutes until tender.
- Mix together the shoyu, maple syrup, lime juice, water and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat the hot pepper sesame and olive oil in a large skillet or wok. Sauté the garlic for 1 minute. Add the carrots, scallions, mung bean sprouts and snow peas. Sauté 1 to 2 minute. Add the shoyu and lime juice mixture. Drain the pasta and place in the skillet. Toss until the pasta is hot and softens, about 2 minutes or so. Toss in the parsley and serve with the peanuts on top for garnish.
- For those with peanut allergies, other nuts such as roasted cashews or slivered almonds may be substituted.
263 calories, 6g fat (19% calories from fat), 7g protein, 46g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium