- 4 ripe bananas
- 8 wooden popsicle sticks
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- Raisins, chocolate chips, or dried cranberries for eyes and mouth
- Peel bananas and cut in half crosswise.
- Gently insert a popsicle stick into the center of the flat round end of each banana half.
- Place bananas on a cookie sheet in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours. Meanwhile, pulse coconut in a blender or food processor until it is fine. Set coconut aside on a wide shallow plate.
- Remove bananas from freezer. Dip each banana in yogurt until it is lightly covered. Sprinkle coconut evenly over each banana.
- Gently but firmly press raisins, chocolate chips, and/or dried cranberries firmly into each “ghost” to make their eyes and mouth.
- If ghost pops won’t be eaten immediately, place them on a cookie sheet in the freezer, so they won’t turn mushy. Pops can also be eaten frozen.
Per serving: 132 Calories, 2 g Protein, 18 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 7 g Total fat (6 g sat), 14 mg Sodium, Fair source of: Vitamin B6, Manganese