- 2 cups peeled, diced pitted peaches (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp minced fresh jalapeño, or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Serve any way you can imagine!
Serve alongside or atop your favorite burger recipe. This salsa is also great served with baked corn chips.
26 Calories, 1 g Protein, 7 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Fiber, 1 mg Sodium