- Spray an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment.
- Grab a microwave-safe bowl and warm up almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup until it is melted and pourable, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cereal with the almond butter mixture. Mix well, then press this layer down into the pan.
- Melt 1 cup dark chocolate using a double boiler method or the microwave. Pour on top of the almond butter cereal layer, reserving about 1⁄4 cup for a drizzle on top.
- Sprinkle over marshmallows, pressing down gently to ensure they stick to the almond butter cereal layer.
- Finish with the remaining 1⁄4 cup melted dark chocolate, drizzling on top.
- Refrigerate until it is set, at least 30 minutes.
- Slice into bars, and enjoy!