- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup halved, hulled fresh strawberries
- 2 cup diced peeled, cored pineapple
- 2 cup seedless red or green grapes
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Whisk together lime juice, honey, and vanilla extract in a small bowl until well blended.
- Combine fruit in a large bowl. Add dressing and gently toss.
- Let stand for 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve.
Per serving: 124 Calories, 1 g Protein, 32 g Carbohydrates, 3 g Fiber, 3 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin C, ★ Vitamin B6, K