- 1 lb 6 oz sweet potatoes (about 4 medium-sized), scrubbed and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 1/4 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 4 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss sweet potato chunks in 1 tablespoon of the oil, put them into a roasting pan, and bake for 25 minutes, turning after 10 to 15 minutes, until they are tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, bring stock to a boil. Add couscous and remaining tablespoon of oil. Cover and set aside, off heat, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take sweet potatoes out of oven and toss with lime zest and juice, chopped onion, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir couscous with a fork, add a little salt, and then carefully mix with sweet potatoes and cilantro. Serve.