- 1 bunch kale, leaves slivered and ribs removed
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 oz soba noodles, cooked
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Rub the chiffonade kale with 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil and a pinch of salt. Add sprouts and toss to combine.
- Whisk together garlic, vinegar, remaining sesame oil and soy sauce. Pour over the greens.
- Toss noodles with greens, pepper flakes, sesame seeds and green onions.