- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 30 oz Eden Cannellini (White Kidney) Beans, 2 cans, do not drain
- 4 cup water
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 medium organic potato, cubed
- 1/4 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup green beans, cut into 1 inch lengths, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups organic diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- 1 cup chopped kale or spinach
- 1 cup Eden Vegetable Spirals
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot, sauté the garlic and onions for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients, except the kale and shoyu. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the soup is simmering, cook the pasta according to package directions. When done, rinse, drain and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the shoyu, kale and cooked pasta.
- Simmer another 5 minutes, and serve.
175 calories, 4 g fat (23% calories from fat), 8 g protein, 27 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 316 mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.