- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 30 oz Eden Cannellini (White Kidney) Beans, 2 cans, do not drain
- 4 cup water
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 medium organic potato, cubed
- 1/4 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup green beans, cut into 1 inch lengths, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups organic diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- 1 cup chopped kale or spinach
- 1 cup Eden Vegetable Spirals
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot, sauté the garlic and onions for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients, except the kale and shoyu. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the soup is simmering, cook the pasta according to package directions. When done, rinse, drain and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the shoyu, kale and cooked pasta.
- Simmer another 5 minutes, and serve.
175 calories, 4 g fat (23% calories from fat), 8 g protein, 27 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 316 mg sodium