- 30 oz Eden Small Red Beans, 2 cans, do not drain
- 14 oz any Eden Crushed Tomatoes or Eden Crushed Tomatoes with Onion, Garlic & Basil
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup Eden Kamut & Quinoa Twisted Pair® Gemelli or Eden Spelt & Buckwheat Gemelli
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a soup pot, except the pasta, parsley and pepper. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer, uncovered for another 7 to 10 minutes until pasta is done.
- Turn off flame, add parsley and pepper before serving.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.