- 2/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Purée tahini, water, salt, and garlic in a blender. Scrape down sides of blender with a spatula and add lemon juice and parsley.
- With motor running, slowly drizzle in oil. Don’t overblend—make sure flecks of parsley are still visible in dressing.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Keep this satisfying sauce on hand for use as a dip, spread, or sauce for veggies or protein.
Per serving (1/4 cup): 284 Calories, 4 g Protein, 6 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 29 g Total fat (4 g sat), 154 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin K, ★★ Vitamin C, Phosphorus, ★ Vitamin B1 (thiamine), E, Calcium, Iron