- 1 medium-sized pumpkin (about 5 pounds)
- Generous pinch of cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon apple juice concentrate (look for 100% apple juice concentrate in the frozen food section of your market)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel pumpkin the same way you would peel melons like honeydew. Cut off top and bottom so that pumpkin "stands" steady on your surface. To keep pumpkin from moving, a wet towel underneath is helpful. Then, going from top to bottom with a sharp knife, filet the skin off. Next, cut pumpkin into long wedges. Remove pulp and seeds.
- Season your wedges with cinnamon and apple juice concentrate.
- On a large nonstick baking sheet, bake for 25 minutes or until browned.
- Serve hot.