- 1 1/2 lb ripe red tomatoes, peeled* and diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cups honey
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine tomatoes, lemon juice, honey, and coriander in a saucepan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and let mixture simmer until it becomes thick, approximately one hour.
- Transfer jam to a glass storage container and keep in the fridge for up to three days.
Serve this sweet and tangy jam atop pizza, sandwiches, bread, eggs, vegetables, and cheese.
* To peel a tomato, score an X into the bottom with a sharp knife. Drop the tomato into boiling water for a few seconds and then into ice cold water. Remove from the water and the skin will easily peel off.