Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower 'Wings'
- 1 c water or soy milk
- 1 c flour (any kind will work—including gluten-free!)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
- 1 c buffalo or hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or melted vegan margarine
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine water or soy milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Coat cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
4. While the cauliflower is baking, combine your buffalo sauce and olive oil or margarine in a small bowl.
5. Pour hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.