Strawberry & Spinach Energy Smoothie
- 1 cup organic strawberries
- Handful of organic baby spinach (use as much as you like, about ½ cup or 10 baby leaves is a good portion)
- 1 Tbsp Energy 28 by Natural Vitality
- 1/2 Tbsp Plant-Sourced Minerals by Natural Vitality
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 Tbsp organic agave nectar or a pinch of stevia
- (completely optional) I did not use any additional sweetener in mine because there is plenty of sweetness in the strawberries and coconut water; but if you prefer it sweeter, a little agave or stevia would be great.
- Refrigerate all ingredients (including the supplements, as they need to be stored in the refrigerator anyway after opening); wash and remove stems from the strawberries, and place everything in a blender. Blend for a few minutes until all is pureed, sweeten if desired and pour into a glass. Enjoy immediately!
- For a chilled version, freeze strawberries and use them instead of ice. Blend the strawberries first and add in all the other ingredients. Mix and serve.