- 3 lb Brussels sprouts, scored with a cross at the stem, brown leaves removed
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp plus V tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in a large bowl with salt, pepper, and oil. Use a rubber spatula to scrape seasoned Brussels sprouts onto the prepared baking sheet, being sure to capture all seasonings and oil.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until Brussels sprouts are ever-so slightly browned and tender all the way through when pierced with a knife. Serve immediately.