- 1 cup organic whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 cups organic unbleached white flour
- 1 Tbsp non-aluminum baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp EDEN Sea Salt
- 4 ounces EDEN Dried Wild Blueberries
- or EDEN Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tbsp EDEN Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup any EDEN Apple Sauce
- 1 cup EDENSOY Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Oil the muffin tin.
- Combine all dry ingredients and blueberries in a medium mixing bowl and mix.
- Combine all wet ingredients and mix.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into the oiled muffin sections, and bake for 25 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, test for doneness with a toothpick periodically.
- When toothpick comes out clean the muffins are done.
Makes 24 mini muffins or 12 regular size muffins. If making regular sized muffins, bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Variation: EDEN Dried Cranberries can be substituted for blueberries, and any variety of EDEN Apple Sauce can be substituted for plain
Per serving: 81 calories, 1g fat (15% calories from fat), 1g protein, 17g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium