- 2/3 cup vanilla nondairy milk
- 1 tsp Earl Grey tea in a tea ball (or 1 tea bag)
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar, or sweetener of choice, to taste
- Heat milk until very hot but not boiling and then steep tea for 4 minutes in it.
- Once you discard the tea leaves or tea bag, you are left with Earl Grey flavored milk!
- Add all remaining ingredients and the steeped tea to a mason jar or a dish with a cover.
- Mix well and let sit in fridge overnight. Stir and eat.