- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup diced, canned tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat oil in an oven-safe pan set over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add bell pepper and paprika. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Make a small hollow in one side of tomato mixture using a spoon. Crack one egg into hollow. Make a second hollow in other side of pan using spoon. Crack second egg into this hollow. (Alternately, you can bake eggs and tomato sauce in their own individual-sized baking dishes.)
- Transfer baking dish to oven. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until whites are cooked but yolks are still runny. Garnish with basil and serve immediately.