- 4 cup mixed salad greens
- 1 (15 oz) can white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can solid white tuna, drained and flaked with a fork
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- Tuscan Vinaigrette
- Lemon wedges
- In a large salad bowl, toss greens with beans, tuna, olives, onion, and tomato. Set aside.
- Make Tuscan Vinaigrette. Drizzle desired amount of vinaigrette over salad. Toss again.
- Serve immediately with a few lemon wedges.