- 1 cup beverage-style coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1 Tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Almond Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal
- 4 Food For Life® Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Flax English Muffins, split open
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
- Fresh berries, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, maple syrup, chia seeds, cinnamon, and vanilla. Let sit 10 minutes. Spread cereal out on a plate.
- Melt 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Dip English muffins in coconut milk mixture, then in cereal and place in skillet. Cook, flipping once, until both sides are golden brown and crisp. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon coconut oil and English muffins.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh berries.
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.