- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour, sifted, then measured
- ¼ cup almond meal (not almond flour)
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- ¾ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, measured, then melted
- ½ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup cranberries, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Ground Chia Seed
- ¾ cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar, ground to a powder then sifted
- 2 Tbsp. + 3 Tbsp. Light Coconut Milk
- You’ll need (2) donut pans that make (6) donuts each.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place all dry ingredients (except baking soda) in a large mixing bowl and stir by hand.
- Place vanilla and apple cider vinegar in a small, separate bowl and stir.
- Add melted coconut oil and vanilla / apple cider vinegar mixture and the baking soda to the dry ingredient bowl. Gently stir by hand until combined.
- Add in eggs, one-by-one, until all ingredients are completely blended together.
- Pour mixture about ⅔ full in each donut space.
- Bake for about 8 minutes (as ovens vary in baking times, keep an eye on the donuts beginning around minute 7).
- Remove donuts from pans and place on a cooling rack.
- Use ground chia seed OR grind whole chia seeds in a small blender and set aside.
- Blend cranberries and 2 Tbsp. light coconut milk in a small blender until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Place cranberry mixture, chia seeds and 3 Tbsp. light coconut milk in a medium pan on the stove. Heat on low and stir by hand until all ingredients are completely mixed together. Do not boil or overheat.
- Slowly add in the coconut sugar and whisk until completely combined. Remove glaze from heat.
- Glaze donuts using a spoon or pastry brush.