- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease eight wells of a muffin tin or line them with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and orange zest.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Add raspberries to flour mixture. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Fill prepared muffin cups three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until muffins are golden brown on top and spring back when lightly touched in center.
Per serving: 166 Calories, 3 g Protein, 23 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fiber, 8 g Total fat (1 g sat), 131 mg Sodium, ★ Vitamin E, Phosphorus