- 1 1/2 lb potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes (we used organic yukon golds)
- 1 cup of prepared kidney beans (canned or cooked/cooled)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (frozen or fresh)
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 6 oz smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- Low-fat sour cream, optional
- Bring potatoes to a boil in a pot of water set over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are almost but not quite cooked . Drain potatoes and allow them to cool.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add oil. Fry potatoes until golden all over. Add corn, beans, dill, lemon zest, salt, and pepper to taste. Add salmon and cook until heated through.
- Serve with optional sour cream on the side.
211 Calories, 14 g Protein, 10 g Carbohydrates, 5 g Fiber, 14 g Total fat (2 g sat, 8 g mono, 2 g poly), 56 mg Sodium, Vitamin B3 (niacin), C, Iron, Potassium