- Coconut oil for greasing pan
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Pinch salt
- 1 (13.5 oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract, optional
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a glass pie pan with coconut oil.
- Sift together coconut flour and salt in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla, if using.
- Whisk dry ingredients into wet until a smooth batter is formed. Pour batter into greased pan. Sprinkle blackberries over surface of batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Allow clafoutis to cool slightly before serving.
256 Calories, 6 g Protein, 25 g Carbohydrates, 6 g Fiber, 16 g Total fat (13 g sat), 80 mg Sodium, ★★ Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), ★ Vitamin C, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus