- 3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 Tbsp honey
- Vanilla extract to taste (optional)
- Pour coconut milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder a small amount at a time, whisking until smooth each time.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Pour mixture in a 13 by 9 metal baking pan.
- Freeze until firm, approximately 3 hours. Stir with a fork every 1/2 hour until frozen.
You can use an ice cream maker. Simply follow the directions on your appliance.
Per Serving: Calories: 191 Fat: 19g Carbohydrates: 8.4g (dietary fiber: 2.4g sugars: 2.3g) Protein: 3.1g Cholesterol: 0 Sodium: 12.6g