- 3 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 Tbsp honey*
- Vanilla extract to taste (optional)
- Ice-Cream Maker (optional)
- Pour coconut milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder a small amount at a time, whisking until smooth each time.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Pour mixture in a 13 by 9 metal baking pan.
- Freeze until firm, approximately 3 hours. Stir with a fork every 1/2 hour until frozen.
- You can use an ice cream maker. Simply follow the directions on your appliance.
- *This frozen delight can easily be vegan by replacing the honey with maple syrup.
181 Calories, 19 g Fat, 8.4 g Carbohydrates, 2.4 g Dietary Fiber, 2.3 g Sugar, 3.1 g Protein, 0 mg Cholesterol, 12.6 g Sodium