- 1/4 cup Low-Fat Vanilla Greek Frozen Yogurt
- 1 Whole Chocolate Graham Cracker Sheet, broken in half, crosswise
- 1 tsp Melted Dark Chocolate
- 1 Walnut half
- 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped Walnut Pieces
- Remove the yogurt from the freezer to soften slightly.
- Using a teaspoon, spread the chocolate in a strip, down the center of one of the tops of the graham cracker, half-covering the cut line.
- Immediately affix the walnut half in the center.
- Transfer it to a parchment-lined plate or baking sheet. Put it in the freezer.
- Spread the yogurt evenly over the 2nd graham cracker half. If the chocolate has set so the walnut doesn’t move, place the ﬁrst half atop the one with the yogurt. If it’s not set, put both halves in the freezer until set (a couple of minutes at most).
- Pile the walnuts in a straight line a bit longer than the graham cracker on a plate or piece of parchment.
- Once the sandwich is assembled, lightly dip the sides in the walnuts (for ease, use extra walnuts).
- Enjoy immediately or wrap in parchment and freeze until ready to enjoy.
239 calories, 12g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 2g monosaturated fat, 5g polyunsaturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 29g carbohydrates, 2g dietary ﬁber, 6g protein